From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Shawn Krasniuk
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 11:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Questions about transition from windows to a mac

Well look at me. I've used 3 Windows PC's, used a 40-minute demo of Jaws with
the first PC I bought, then bought Window-Eyes which I used for a few years,
then went back to Jaws when I bought my 3rd PC, then used System Access for a
bit before I decided I wanted to get a Mac because I was getting tired of piece
of crap laptops freezing and crashing. So in my opinion, yeah, it's worth
getting rid of Jaws and those other bloated Windows screenreaders because as
David said, I get built-in accessibility out of the box without having to worry
about my screenreader crapping out on me. And yeah, Windows is still popular in
the work force but when I come home from dealing with crappy PC's at my work, I
love working on my Mac and I thank god that Apple doesn't make the same
mistakes as Microsoft.

Shawn
Sent from my White MacBook

        On Jul 6, 2015, at 9:57 PM, Larry Lumpkin <llump...@austin.rr.com>