Thanks for this update on Fleksy. I've downloaded the Fleksy keyboard
and have been using it this weekend for writing in texts and things.
My only gripe a the moment is switching back from Fleksy to the
regular keyboard. When going from the regular keyboard to Emogy and
then to Fleksy, I double tap the Switch to Keyboard button in the
lower left corner. But when using the Fleksy keyboard, I can't find a
reliable way to switch back to the regular keyboard; that switch to
button doesn't seem to be there. I've tried double tapping the Keypad
button thinking that would work but no luck. The only way I've found
to switch back is to go back into Settings and disable the Fleksy
keyboard from my list of keyboards. I do like how I can type with
Fleksy and VoiceOver and get good results, but not being able to
switch keyboards is a downer at the moment.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites: