I was wondering if anybody had this problem, I think I know what may be
going on but not sure.
I have a 4s, and when I open an app, the majority of the time it will
close on me. No matter what app it is.
I am connected to wifi, and nothing else is going on with that end of
things, such as tv, internet, etc; I have a braille display hooked up to
the phone so bluetooth is activated.
I am just wondering if first of all my phone is beginning not to support
anything because it is a 4s; (it will not allow me to upgrade to the
8.4); also wonder if I need to remove some apps, would that solve the
problem.
This does not happen with my ipad, by the way.
And the phone is charged.
So, do you all a gree with me that it may be time to get a new phone, I
can't say I want to, I don't like the changing things over process,
getting ringtones back on it, etc; but I am just thinking the phone has
seen its better days. And the funny thing is I don't use it that much,
not like a lot of people do.
Patti
--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.