Hi.

Well I've had trouble using both an Apple keyboard and a Logitech keyboard.
They need to fix it ASAP, as at the moment it's useless for people like me who
are totally blind. Yes, I could try to type with VO turned off, but I'd always
be very nervous as I wouldn't know what I was typing, whether I was still in
the right place, etc etc. + there'd be a million and one typos!! Desperately
hope that if enough people report it Apple might finally wake up and smell the
coffee so-to-speak where these bugs are concerned and sort them out.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad