From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mari
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 9:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Wireless connection issues.

I have the Iphone 4 and 4s, in addition I have a home wireless network that
is unsecure. My router is a Lynksis wrt54G2 after updating the Iphone 4 to
IOS 5 i noticed that the wireless connection would just drop with out sudden
warning, I had never had that happen before. I have been back and forth with
Apple and ATT who both say its not the device, the iphone 4 is two years old
and I recently upgraded to the 4s I noticed the same issue the iphone 4s
could not keep an active connection the router...

Now, I do have a few computers / laptop connected just fine to the router.
Could it be that since the firmware is not up to date on the router that
could be the issue, or could it be the router itself as maybe some security
settings are not the "newest" or settings need to changed to work better
with Iphone's? I really need help as I use my Iphone constantly and would
like to be able to run off wifi.