From: "Connie Mohney" <cmohney1...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 2:03 AM
Subject: RE: The loving Spotlight

Hello,
Is spot lite supposed to work on all iDevices?  I tried swiping down rite and
nothing happened. Swiping down I heard app 1 of 1
center of screen and I was swiping on the rite side of the screen.  Swiping
from left to rite says the  same thing. I used an iPod
5th generation and an iPhone 4 s to try this. Any suggestions will be
appreciated.  Thank you.
Connie