Hi,

For the most part, I use the native mail app. However, I do have the Gmail app
installed just in case the native app starts to act up and I that annoying
error message of "can't get mail the server is not responding..." This is a way
for me to begin troubleshooting the problem. Like others, I haven't been
informed that the Gmail app is more secure. HTH.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone