Hello,

Almost every router uses 192.168 as the first two number sequences. However,
for the 3rd and 4th series, I have seen 0 or 1 or 2 used for each. It is always
best to check documentation for the correct address for your router. My current
router is 192.168.2.1 for example.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288