This is a PC program.
Its a small executable.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3387062/VcfGenerator.exe

On 11/1/2015 9:09 PM, Chris Chaffin wrote:
Hello,
I am interested in this. Is it an app in the app store? I looked and could not find it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

On Nov 1, 2015, at 9:49 PM, Rob <mr.robertc...@icloud.com <mailto:mr.robertc...@icloud.com>> wrote:

Hi,
There may be many ways, Here is one.
Vcf Generator V1.0 by Erkan HACIOGLU
written by Erkan HACIOGLU
I create the .vcf file, and email it to my iPhone from my PC.

On 11/1/2015 8:20 PM, Matthew Bullis wrote:
Hello, just wondering if there's another way than on the phone itself to enter contacts? Can it be done within ITunes or another program? Alternatively, can I create some file and upload it? As I'm getting an iPhone in a few days, and my contacts are not transferrable because they're on an old phone, I have about eighty to enter.
Thanks,
Matthew

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>