There are two fields for the name.
the first field is titled Name.
and the second field is titled Sir Name.

On 11/1/2015 10:55 PM, Chris Chaffin wrote:

Thank you for the file. I have played with it, and have a couple of questions. Since there is only one edit field for the name, I am assuming that there is no way of making it where it will fill the first name edit field in contacts, then the second. Or, where it will fill the company name edit field?

Thanks,

Chris