Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 1:24 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: having trouble finding translation

Hi Patti,

I am going to have to agree with Scott Davert.  He is correct.  Please read
his response to your  post.

Respectful,

Scott Dollar

-----Original Message----- From: Patti Johnson
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 12:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Hi Anna.  I swear on my life, it is the first time I saw those words
auto translation, just now.
I promise I'm not making that up.  I turned it on and chose 8 dot for my
display output.  Should I have screen input the same?
I am so sorry to be such a stupe.
Patti