From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan Lemly
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 8:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Zedge version 2.5 app accessible

Sieghard and Ari,

I agree that for transferring ringtones to one's computer, it is much easier to
use your computer and web browser. I find that much easier and when I locate a
ringtone I like, I go to the Zedge site on my computer, log in, find the
ringtone, and save it to my iTunes Media\Ringtones subfolder. I then just add
that folder to my iTunes library the next time I'm in iTunes and sync any new
ringtones to my iPhone 6.

I did save a ringtone to my phone using the Zedge app but by the time I hooked
up the phone to my computer to transfer that ringtone to it using iTunes and
File Sharing, it is much easier just to use the computer and my web browser to
grab the ringtone initially. I do like using the Zedge app to sample the
ringtones to see what's available.

Alan Lemly