From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Marshall Scott
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2015 3:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: apple tv 4th generation thoughts

I think there are two major reasons for the recent problems with accessibility
at Apple.  The first is that Apple now has to develop and support software and
hardware for four product lines.  These lines are OS X, iOS for iDevices, the
apple Watch and finally Apple TV.  Apple also has to support older devices like
the iPhone 4S.  The differences between these products may be slight but they
have to be tested.
The second issue is that Apple has decided on a 12 month release schedule.  As
a former programmer, I feel like this is too short a development cycle to
really fix bugs in software
Just my opinion.
Marshall