From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2015 4:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: apple tv 4th generation thoughts

Firstly, while it has its challenges, saying it doesn’t offer anything over the
third gen isn’t quite accurate. For one thing it has SIRI and just being able
to skip forward and backward while playing a movie is a really nice feature all
by itself. Also searching for movies with SIRI is quite nice.

I also like the fact that I can press the menu button three times quickly to
turn Voiceover on or off, not sure if this worked on the third gen, but on my
second Gen I had to press and hold it and then select to turn off Voiceover
from the little menu.

Also, you say you had it for a few weeks, if it’s less than 30 days just pack
it back up and return it to Apple for a full refund if you don’t like it at
this point. You can always repurchase it a year or so down the road when it’s
more complete.