Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 12:32 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Playing Personal Content on Sonos

Hi Joe,

That depends which player you have. If it's a Play 1 or Play 3 then the answer is no since they don't have an input jack. If it's a Play 5 then as Robin said, you could use a 3.5mm male to male cord to connect the headphone jack of the iPhone to the 3.5mm input on the Play 5. Of course you would have to first open the Sonos controller on your phone and select to play from the Line-In port because otherwise as soon as you plug in the cord into the headset jack you wouldn't hear Voiceover any more. You can also configure Sonos to auto detect when you plug something in and to automatically play this source which is an even better way to do this. The two other players in the Sonos line which have inputs are the Connect and Connect Amp which both have RCA type inputs so you need a 3.5mm male to RCA male cable (the one with the red/white ends).