So, apparently, it is fixed in IOS6, according to Rick.
I'll be looking forward to trying this one after IOS6 comes out.

Richard

  _____

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Howell
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 2:29 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Note taking app called Draft

This is a known issue with iOS 5 and the developer has done all that is
possible to work with the situation. Unfortunately, Apple has to correct the
problem.

On Aug 23, 2012, at 6:29 PM, Sharonda Greenlaw <sbgreen...@gmail.com> wrote:

For the current time, I definitely agree with Chuck. After double tapping
the Actions button, Voiceover does not speak the options. If you tap
something, you may hear a sound, but don't know what it's for. Apparently,
Rick says this will be fixed in later IOs  versions. But for now, this app
in not VO friendly.

Sharonda

Sent from my iPhone; please excuse all mistakes