Wow Chuck, this is very surprising.  Good news is that all of the buttons
speak and are labeled under IOS 6 but that doesn't help most folks.  I
didn't think that the IOS version would make that much difference with
respect to seeing buttons and their labels.

My apologies to those that spent the money to download the app and I'll
definitely not be commenting on any new apps until IOS 6 is released as I
don't want to mislead anyone.

Good thing however is that at least you know the app will work for you very
soon if you upgrade to IOS 6.

Best,

Rick