Hi Chris,
Unlike you, I got a horrible grade in geometry, so I was not surprised that I
botched the whole put together deal. My husband watch the video and had no
problems. Before watching the video, he was also confused. He is a real video
kind of guy, not a print instructions kind of guy.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone