I sure wish they could get support for Eloquince! I know it will never
happen, but it would be so awesome if they did. Now I can kind of do
that in a round about way by creating mp3 files of Eloquince on
Windows and then importing through Dropbox, but it would be awesome to
have native support.

Scott