Thank you, I thought it must be something like that.
Should I change my account settings for my Gmail account? So that the messages
do not remain on the server? What do other people do? Does anyone think I need
to change any other settings? I don't want to end up with loads of messages
everywhere… But equally, I don't want to lose messages, and I do use iPhone
mail and Mac mail…
Thank you!

Kirsten Edmondson
kirsten.edmond...@btinternet.com