Hi. I agree, I hate when people say so in such device should be able to handle
something, when there's obviously a discrepancy between 32-bit and 64-bit
devices. I tested off-line dictation on an iPad air two, and it wasn't
available, which obviously means it needs the 64-bit processor, or the M9
coprocessor in the 6S, 6S plus or iPad Pro.

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus