Mark:
I am so excited about this.
I am wondering though how you went about first getting the Twitter
developers attention to this problem, and then next convincing them to
fix this.
I really wish the Snapchat app would become more accessible because
Snapchat is becoming hugely popular and is now being used for
communication purposes.
Did the Twitter developers just pay attention to  the review you
posted of their app in the ITunes app store?
Did you take any other steps to alert them or anything?
I am asking all of this because I want to try to do a similar thing
with Snapchat and get them to make Snapchat accessible.
I am so excited about moments though!!! I can finally now really clean
out my Twitter follow list and now I can follow top stories without
having to follow tons of people!!
Thanks so much Mark!!
Kerri