Richard,
I looked in my settings and iCloud Drive is on, as well as the
VoiceDream toggle on the iCloud Drive screen. I saw in the app store
where there was a minor update to VDR, version 4.0.1, so I will get
that tonight. There were no fixes listed, other than telling people
that all features were free.

Wayne

On 4/1/16, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com> wrote:

> I am fairly sure it will download in the background.
> But, try it 'and see.
> Richard
>

> (Sent from my iPhone 5S)
>
>> On Apr 1, 2016, at 7:44 AM, Gerardo Corripio <gera1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Speaking of maybe dumb questions, I'd like to know if while downloading a
>> voice, does one need to stay focused within Voice Dream, or can one be
>> doing something else and the voice downloads itself in the background?
>>
>> El 01/04/2016 08:25 a.m., Wayne Merritt escribió:
>>> This may sound like an obvious question but here goes. I've updated to
>>> VDR 4.0. I enabled sync and my files are in the process of syncing to
>>> iCloud. Do I need to keep my focus in the app, or will it do the
>>> syncing in the background or if the phone is locked? I did these
>>> things last night and when I looked this morning, it still said
>>> "unavailable" by each filename. I'm thinking that I need to keep Voice
>>> Dream in focus while everything syncs. I don't have that many files
>>> but I would have thought things would have synced by now.
>>>
>>> Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website: