I just did that and waiting a reply.

-----Original Message----- From: Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2016 6:27 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voice Dream Reader 4 is in the App Store

I would assume so. But write supp...@voicedream.com
if you want to know for sure.
Richard

Sent from my iPod 6

On Apr 1, 2016, at 6:19 AM, Russ Kiehne <russ94...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can anyone tell me if this version still supports itunes file sharing?

-----Original Message----- From: Leo Bado
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 8:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

I like it, awsome!

El 31/03/2016 a las 08:52 a.m., 'Sandratomkins' via VIPhone escribió:
Richard,
I would love to buy a new voice! I would love a new voice which speaks the Irish language! I have many friends here in Ireland who would love to buy the same thing! I wonder if it will ever happen…
Congratulations to the developer on the upgrade,
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone