OK can I get some help up here please. I am having trouble with getting my
voices to download again. I have four voices, and all I could get is Samantha
to work or Alex not the ones that I bought. It says it's complete it wouldn't
download them when I try to use them they're not in the list, what am I doing
wrong? Please help, thanks and advance.

Cathy and Tiny.