From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rob
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 12:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Fax Services

I too used Kurswell  fax on windows XP, But my new Windows 7 PC does not
have a modem. so I'm not able to use Kurswell  fax. I'm thinking about
looking for a USB voice/fax modem if it would work with windows 7.

Subscribe to my PodOmatic podcast  feed
http://musicmaker365.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
or visit the podcast page:
http://musicmaker365.podomatic.com/

Thanks,
Rob
You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"