The 4S will run IOS 9. I'm running IOS 9.3.1 on my 4S. IOS 9 was refactored to run better on older hardware like the 4S, so if you're running IOS 8 then you should see some performance improvements after moving up to IOS 9.

On 18/04/16 13:14, evergreenwoods66 via VIPhone wrote:
Hi,

I can't install any app to listen to radio in my 4S because the
applications
ask me to update the ios, and the 4S doesn't support ios 9. Any suggestion
what can I do to install any radio app in the 4S? My idea is to use my
4S as
an iPad now that I have the 6S.
What happens if I update my 4S to ios 9?

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus


--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to