Hi:
Yes, this is what I have.
But, with these new features Facebook is supposedly rolling out there
is supposed to be a new live tab and such.
Here is a link that describes what I am talking about.
newsroom.fb.com/news/.../introducing-new-ways-to-create-share-and-dis...
Hope this helps you and everyone know what I am talking about!
Kerri


On 5/4/16, Joseph Hudson <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello Carrie, there is no Facebook live tab in Facebook. It is within your
> status updates. You will first of all touch the starter live video button
> after you've touched what's on your mind. The Facebook Apple ask to have
> access to your camera. Once this is done, you can didn't put it in a
> description of your video dang you can tap the go live button. I Hope this
> helps and if you have any other questions  do not hesitate to get a hold of
> me.
> Joseph Hudson
> Email
> [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
> I device support
> Telephone
> 2543007667
> Skype
> joseph.hudson89 facebook
> https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404
> <https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404>
> Twitter
> https://twitter.com/josephhudson89
>
> FaceTime/iMessage
> [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
>> On May 4, 2016, at 3:57 PM, Kerri Kosten <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Everyone:
>> I love watching live streams and have been a huge fan of the Periscope
>> app since I discovered it last year.
>> Back on April 6, Facebook held a newsconference and put out a press
>> release saying they were going to be rolling out all kinds of new
>> features for Facebook Live.
>> I was so excited about the new features. Apparently you will get
>> alerted when people go live. There will be a new live tab where you
>> can explore current live streams that are going on across the world.
>> You can go live in groups and events so your live broadcast can be
>> seen by people in a certain group or event. You can invite friends to
>> view your live broadcast.
>> I was so so so excited. I love Periscope so I thought awesome with the
>> new live features I can watch all kinds of live streams.
>> This was back on April 6.
>> I still haven't gotten these new features yet.
>> I see no live tab. I don't get any alerts when people go live.
>> Does anyone have this new feature yet? How did you know when you got
>> it? Where is the new live tab located?
>> Is Facebook still rolling this out?
>> Since the April 6 announcement, there have been two updates to the
>> Facebook app and I have updated both times hoping the new update will
>> contain the new live features.
>> Anyone know what is going on? For those of you who have these new
>> features how did you know when you got them?
>> Sorry if this message seems strange. I was just so excited about these
>> new live features and I haven't gotten them. I also keep seeing how
>> tons of people are live streaming with these new features and I feel
>> like  I am missing out!
>> Thanks,
>> Kerri
>>
>> --
>> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone
>> list.
>>
>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or
>> if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the
>> owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>>
>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
>> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>>
>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone
> list.
>
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to