Hi Everyone: Thanks for all the responses. Periscope is a live streaming app. You can find it in the app store. I have found tons and tons of live streams. I mainly watch individuals just chatting or individuals attending sporting events or concerts. It is an app where you can broadcast what you are doing. People can watch and give you comments and hearts. I love Periscope because I can put on a broadcast and even though I am in my house I feel like I am with the person and not alone in my house. Lots of news sources periscope such as BBC, Steve Harvey, Good morning America, the Today show, TMZ used to...just search for your favorite broadcaster or newscaster or news source and I am sure they are on there. It's a really awesome app! As for Facebook Live, I will have to just keep waiting and see when the new features roll out to me. Kerri
On 5/5/16, Afik Sofir <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi kerri, > > Can you please send a direct download link to perescope? > Afik. > > > > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf > Of Kerri Kosten > Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 11:57 PM > To: viphone > Subject: Facebook Live? > > Hi Everyone: > I love watching live streams and have been a huge fan of the Periscope > app since I discovered it last year. > Back on April 6, Facebook held a newsconference and put out a press > release saying they were going to be rolling out all kinds of new > features for Facebook Live. > I was so excited about the new features. Apparently you will get > alerted when people go live. There will be a new live tab where you > can explore current live streams that are going on across the world. > You can go live in groups and events so your live broadcast can be > seen by people in a certain group or event. You can invite friends to > view your live broadcast. > I was so so so excited. I love Periscope so I thought awesome with the > new live features I can watch all kinds of live streams. > This was back on April 6. > I still haven't gotten these new features yet. > I see no live tab. I don't get any alerts when people go live. > Does anyone have this new feature yet? How did you know when you got > it? Where is the new live tab located? > Is Facebook still rolling this out? > Since the April 6 announcement, there have been two updates to the > Facebook app and I have updated both times hoping the new update will > contain the new live features. > Anyone know what is going on? For those of you who have these new > features how did you know when you got them? > Sorry if this message seems strange. I was just so excited about these > new live features and I haven't gotten them. I also keep seeing how > tons of people are live streaming with these new features and I feel > like I am missing out! > Thanks, > Kerri > > -- > The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone > list. > > If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if > you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or > moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. > > Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - > you can reach Cara at [email protected] > > The archives for this list can be searched at: > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > -- > The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone > list. > > If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if > you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or > moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. > > Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - > you can reach Cara at [email protected] > > The archives for this list can be searched at: > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
