I stopped using Facebook live because I can't figure out which camera I'm 
streaming too. When you press the camera button all that it says is rotate, it 
doesn't say what camera they're putting the rotation too. So I don't know 
whether or not I'm on the front camera or on the back camera and I feel kind of 
foolish whenever I'm trying to stream not knowing what camera I'm on. Therefore 
I have stopped using them until they fix that. How do the rest of you deal with 
knowing what camera You are using  when using Facebook live? I sure can't tell 
so I don't go on there and use it. But any tips would be very helpful until 
they fix the problem. I hate asking my viewers what camera I'm on that kind of 
feels kind of silly no one else has to ask that question being cited. Thanks. 
Jerry Mader

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 4, 2016, at 6:42 PM, Shane Clark82 <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Kerri,
> With Facebook live, I also do not have a live tab, but whenever someone in my 
> friends list goes live, I get a notification, which says for example, John is 
> now live, or John was live 30 minutes ago.
> Could you also explain how Periscope works? I downloaded it a while back, but 
> after taking a quick look at it, I deleted it, and I don't really remember 
> how to use it, or what all you can do with it. I assume that it's similar to 
> the Facebook live?
> Thanks, Shane.
> 
>> On Wed, May 4, 2016, 6:20 PM Sieghard Weitzel <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi Kerri and others,
>> 
>> Maybe somebody can enlighten me with respect to Periscope, but I downloaded 
>> the app a week or two ago and checked it out, but all I could find were 
>> weird streams of people sitting in a bar, preaching fire and brimstone or 
>> doing whatever, certainly nothing interesting from maybe official news 
>> sources which I might want to watch/waste my time on. Am I not seeing where 
>> to find such official content or is Periscope just a bunch of regular people 
>> who sometimes just want to stream what they are doing so others can watch it?
>> 
>> Regards,
>> Sieghard
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
>> Of Kerri Kosten
>> Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 1:57 PM
>> To: viphone <[email protected]>
>> Subject: Facebook Live?
>> 
>> Hi Everyone:
>> I love watching live streams and have been a huge fan of the Periscope
>> app since I discovered it last year.
>> Back on April 6, Facebook held a newsconference and put out a press
>> release saying they were going to be rolling out all kinds of new
>> features for Facebook Live.
>> I was so excited about the new features. Apparently you will get
>> alerted when people go live. There will be a new live tab where you
>> can explore current live streams that are going on across the world.
>> You can go live in groups and events so your live broadcast can be
>> seen by people in a certain group or event. You can invite friends to
>> view your live broadcast.
>> I was so so so excited. I love Periscope so I thought awesome with the
>> new live features I can watch all kinds of live streams.
>> This was back on April 6.
>> I still haven't gotten these new features yet.
>> I see no live tab. I don't get any alerts when people go live.
>> Does anyone have this new feature yet? How did you know when you got
>> it? Where is the new live tab located?
>> Is Facebook still rolling this out?
>> Since the April 6 announcement, there have been two updates to the
>> Facebook app and I have updated both times hoping the new update will
>> contain the new live features.
>> Anyone know what is going on? For those of you who have these new
>> features how did you know when you got them?
>> Sorry if this message seems strange. I was just so excited about these
>> new live features and I haven't gotten them. I also keep seeing how
>> tons of people are live streaming with these new features and I feel
>> like  I am missing out!
>> Thanks,
>> Kerri
>> 
>> --
>> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>> 
>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
>> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
>> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>> 
>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
>> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>> 
>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>> 
>> --
>> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>> 
>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
>> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
>> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>> 
>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
>> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>> 
>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to