Being a user of computer OCR software like Open Book and Kurzweil for years
now, I was a little skeptical regarding the KNFB Reader app and how accurate it
was actually going to be.  I mean, most of our hands move slightly when holding
up our devices only naturally, so I thought for this reason, the app could only
be so good at scanning.
But after getting the app, I must say that I was just overwhelmed in how good
and accurate of a job it did!!

Just as someone else reported, I no longer use any OCR software on my computer.
 The KNFB Reader app is so good, that I use it for all of my scanning needs!!
The amazing thing is that you can get the same accuracy or possibly better,
just by holding your phone in your hand.  I just find the KNFB Reader makes
scanning things easier and quicker, therefore making me be more efficient in
getting things done.

Yes, the app can be said to be a little pricey, but in comparison to the cost
of OCR software for your computer, it is just a fraction of the price.  And
since it is just as good, I will say that it is definitely worth the cost.
On top of the great job it does, it also has a lot of great features, like
being able to save documents to Dropbox.

Of coarse all of this is just my opinion from all of the experience I have had
with the app.
I hope this has been helpful.

Chris