I don't know if any of the below will assist, but these are my thoughts and observations. What Braille Input Mode are you typing in? i.e., 6-dot, 8-dot, or contracted? (I use 8-dot, myself.

I don't (really) encounter the problem you mention. A thought I had was that it might just be the shortness of the width, i.e., 14 cells; and it's easy enough to re-route the cursor to your writing position again. (It is, of course, one character behind where you are.)

There's also a Reduced Motion setting (I believe it's in the Accessibility Settings). You could try toggling it to the opposite state of what it is when you have the problem.

-----Original Message----- From: William Windels
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 10:17 PM
To: 'Carol Pearson' via VIPhone
Subject: focus 14 blue braille display and iOS 9.3.2

Hello all,
Since more then 1 year, I have a focus 14 blue braille display.
Until now, the device has never worked as expected with my iPhone 6. I have already solved some issues/problems with changing settings but there is still some annoying problem.

When I am typing in a mail or any other text area, with the braille-keyboard of the focus, all goes fine. But, it happens often that the braille display (and also the cursor) is jumping to the beginning of the text I have already written. This happens when I stop typing. I think it happens randomly , not after a specifiek key I press on the braille display.

Is this still a bug in iOS or could a setting solve this problem?
Many thx for the answers and perhaps solutions.

Kind regards,
William Windels