Hello all,
thx for the answers.

I switched the reduced motion setting off but without result.
And of course  Jennie, the q chord did the job to toggle quicknav off but it
doesn’t solve the problem.

And if I understand well so far: no other people have problems with their focus
(14) braille display on iOS 9.3.2 or below?

I’ll look further.
William