From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Devin Prater
Sent: 27 July 2016 12:15
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: RSS Games on the Apple devices, was RE: pretty exciting

Also, I can get an app for free to play plenty of those games too. It's called
DiceWorld, and doesn't use some fancy UI that doesn't even use Voiceover. So
while y'all RS-games folks have to listen to what's going on, I can have my
phone in my pocket and my braille display in front of me, dicing along. I know,
most don't care about that, but being able to quickly feel the numbers rolled
during Farkle without having to spend several moments waiting, for, TTS, to,
finish, speaking, to know, what, I, have, is just annoying.