Hi.
I thought we weren't suposed to talk about betas on this linst? Only bringing
it up because I had a problem last year when I did it. Has something changed?
If so I have a question... But I'm not about to ask it until I know for sure
it's allowed. (Smile)

Jenifer Barr
Jenifer571 on dice world
Sent from my iPhone