I wasn't aware that we weren't supposed to discuss betas out here.

On 8/2/2016 12:31 PM, Jenifer Barr wrote:
Hi.
I thought we weren't suposed to talk about betas on this linst? Only bringing it up because I had a problem last year when I did it. Has something changed? If so I have a question... But I'm not about to ask it until I know for sure it's allowed. (Smile)

Jenifer Barr
Jenifer571 on dice world
Sent from my iPhone