The iPhone SE is at a much lower price point than the regular size
model.  Before Apple offers a lower priced version of the iPhone 7
functionality with a smaller handset, it will offer the bigger size
phones for those who want the latest technology.  while small phones
will continue to have a following, most people like bigger phones and
Apple makes more money with them.  It is likely Apple will update the
four inch size phone at some point.

Kelly