Well, all I know is the big deal that was made about that  fancy camera thing
on the back of the plus.  Now you're not talking about the one on the back and
the one on the front are you? That's two cameras, but that's not new. Pretty
much every phone has that I guess. This is that fancy new feature with a
telephoto lens and the regular lens or whatever it's called. You can tell how
much attention I paid to the specifics. Not.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone