Hi,

Yes, its extremely buggggy and shouldn't be mainstream the way it is currently
working.

However if when you get to a threaded message, If you flick up in the rotor
settings until you get to Expand, then double tap. This will expand the
messages, then as you flick right through the messages, the summary of each
will be announced.

The best way to deal with it in my opinion

CheerBrett. , .

Cheers Brett.