when you say, you rebooted your phone. Do you mean, just turn it off, and back
on again, or holding the power and home button?

Dave.

From: Jenifer Barr
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 10:56 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: new wigits screen... page one of home screen

Thanks Brett.
I'll try that.

Jenifer Barr
Jenifer571 on dice world
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2016, at 5:46 AM, Brett <brettst...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Hi Genefer,

  I had the same issue, where each widget just said "New";;. I rebooted my
phone and there labels have been read correctly ever since.

  Hope this helps some,
  Brett. ,

  Cheers Brett.

  On 15 Sep. 2016, at 6:51 pm, Jenifer Barr <claudas...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi all.
    I'm on page one of my home screen, and vo says I have 14 new wigits. I
doubletap on that, and all vo says is "insert new button." How do I know what
these are? Is this a vo bug?
    I may not reply to all messages people send in reply to mine, but please
know how greatful I am to all of you who do. (smile)

    Jenifer Barr
    Jenifer571 on dice world

    Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com