how does one add or remove them or find new ones?

From: Brett
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 05:46
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: new wigits screen... page one of home screen

Hi Genefer,

I had the same issue, where each widget just said "New";;. I rebooted my phone
and there labels have been read correctly ever since.

Hope this helps some,
Brett. ,

Cheers Brett.

On 15 Sep. 2016, at 6:51 pm, Jenifer Barr <claudas...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Hi all.
  I'm on page one of my home screen, and vo says I have 14 new wigits. I
doubletap on that, and all vo says is "insert new button." How do I know what
these are? Is this a vo bug?
  I may not reply to all messages people send in reply to mine, but please know
how greatful I am to all of you who do. (smile)

  Jenifer Barr
  Jenifer571 on dice world

  Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA