Hi,

At that botton of page 1, the widgets screen, there is an edit button, if you
click on that. You will first see the widgets you have active, if you flick to
one you want to remove, then flick up, you will see the remove option in the
rotor. Just double tap on the remove option on the widget you want to get rid
of.

To add widgets, you should see an add button from memory at the bottom of the
widget screen.

Hope this helps,
Brett.

Cheers Brett.