Hello everybody,

I was wondering, how do I go back to the previous version of nine that I had?
I didn't even know this was possible.

Is it difficult to do? Thank you,

Terri

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2016, at 9:20 AM, 'Simon w' via VIPhone
<viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>> wrote:

I went back to iOS9. I did not like the new iOS much.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2016, at 10:07 AM, Terri Stimmel