Bravo bravo! Great work on the podcast! It felt as"if I wwere were the one
lnpacking and trying out the IPhone! Keep on doing podcasts like these! They're
very informative! Bq the way, what's the wan to subscribe using a Victor Reader
Stream? Thanks for info, and again verq well-done! Maybe do one on the overview
of Ios10?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone 4S