From: Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:15 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Audio Unboxing/familiarisation with the iPhone 7 Plus

Thanks Gerardo. The direct URL for the RSS feed is:
http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:140299254/sounds.rss

Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org

  On 17/09/2016, at 9:12 AM, Gerardo Corripio <gera1...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Bravo bravo! Great work on the podcast! It felt as"if I wwere were the one
lnpacking and trying out the IPhone! Keep on doing podcasts like these! They're
very informative! Bq the way, what's the wan to subscribe using a Victor Reader
Stream? Thanks for info, and again verq well-done! Maybe do one on the overview
of Ios10?

  Gera
  Enviado desde mi iPhone 4S