i have most of my music on my iPod Touch 6, and yes, I find the table index
just like I used too.
I sometimes have to turn my finger tip so the nail is parallel to the edge of
the case right up against the right edge.
It can be a bit finicky.
Richard

(Sent from my iPhone 5S)

On Sep 16, 2016, at 8:09 PM, Mary Otten