Yes, this behavior does seem to be present there as well, although not as
badly, at least for me. I went there, I got through one heading, then got the
heading not found. Once I flipped right into the section and then flipped down
to find more headings, the rest of them were found. Not great. But not a
showstopper. Still, I'm sure it's related, so it's time to report this want to
Apple as well.

Sent from my iPhone