Hi,

I have an inaccessible screen on my Facebook app now, which I am told says I
need to go into the settings app on my phone, and manage my passwords from
there. Once I get there, everything looks right to me, but there is a delete
this account button to choose.

Could it actually be that I have to delete this entry from my phone in order
to use the Facebook app now?i find this to be very counter-intuitive, and I
really don't want to delete my Facebook account. It's not clear to me if
this deletes the Facebook account from their servers, or just a newly
unnecessary feature from my iPhone settings.

Anybody know?

Thanks,

Jeffrey Turner