Davy

Like I stated in my previous message; I am not having any accessibility
problems with the latest update of Facebook. All links are read out & photos
are being described, where applicable.

My complaint with Facebook is that they might as well give up on the photo
description. A friend shared 2 MRI photos 1 of a brain which was of her son's
brain which is abnormal due to his disability & the other photo was of what a
normal brain looks like. Facebooks photo describing said both photos were food!

Donna