I am not having any accessibility issues either. I don't use Facebook
a lot, but it works for what I do use, namely checking notifications,
posting, and reading a few posts. The only annoying problem I have
with Facebook is that it keeps asking me to add my mobile number. No
matter how many times I hit the Not Now button, that only postpones
that prompt until the next time I load the app. Everything's working
fine other than that annoyance.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt